SD-WAN is good for these scenarios
- SD-WAN is good for these scenarios
- Mission critical data real-time transferring
- Real-time video/audio contents delivery
- DC to SaaS, SaaS to SaaS, Office to SaaS
- Accelerates international branches connections
- Accelerates international SaaS connections
- Accelerates international real-time content delivery
- Security, Stable, and Fast international WAN solution
Managed SD-WAN allows WAN traffic to be securely distributed over most carrier service offerings, including IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) or IEPL. With transport independence you can route your traffic through the most efficient channel while maintaining optimal performance of your applications.
Intelligent path control
Ensure critical applications are sent via the best possible path with Managed SD-WAN dynamically forwarding data packets based on the application type, performance, policies and path status. Managed SD-WAN monitors network performance for jitter, packet loss and delay, and load balances traffic to maximise available WAN bandwidth.