JOB TITLE: Customer Relation Executive in Shanghai
GOIP (GOIP AULA Limited) is established in January 2006. Along with 9 years development, GOIP has quickly grown to become one of the leading ISP and Telecom service providers in Hong Kong, Greater China and Taiwan. We have focused on providing easy-to-use, fast, effective and reliable online business solutions and latest information technologies to assist our clients to solve all the technical issues and difficulties. GOIP has offices in all main cities in PRC; Data centers are located in HK, Mainland China, Taipei, Singapore and USA. Service covers from SMEs, factories, and five –star hotels to International schools, etc.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree major in Business / Marketing or relevant.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, with Mandarin as first language.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, MS Outlook and Power Point preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, interpersonal skills, and client engagement skills
- Excellent follow-up skills and strong organizational planning skills.
- Presentable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, independent , and multi-tasking ability
- Able to managing multiple tasks and changing priorities at once.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Team player, and willingly to attend events or exhibitions within or outside of office hours.
- Good sense of time management and efficiency skills.
- Able to cooperate with office administrative tasks.
- Development customer relationship strategies in terms of customer needs with focus on both financial gains and customer satisfaction.
- Closely follow-up with all current sales leads, and constantly monitor customer feedbacks on the products and services of the company.
- Develop new sales leads independently with effective sales pitch and techniques by interacting with decision makers in both one-on-one, and group settings.
- Update CRM systems on a daily basis, and work with sales manager to achieve sales target within deadlines.
- Take initiatives on enhancing customer relationships, retaining customer loyalty, and improving customer trusts effectively in order to promote the company value.
- Act as the liaison between clients and operation team of the company.
- Excellent knowledge of company’s internal sales procedures for customer services.
- Report to operation manager.
- Listening, recording and replying customer inquiries promptly with reports.
- Work in part of the dynamic team.
- Coordinating administrative tasks with operation manager.
Work place: Shanghai
Remarks: Nationality, Chinese only